The sites are WordPress™ based and fully customisable meaning you can have a fantastic fully functional and transactional and bookable site within a day with £2000+ value of functional server software installed and ready to use at no additional charge over our standard commission rate.
Use them for a single event or a series; or promote a single venue or group of venues.
We can usually have you up and running within one hour of deployment.
Your free microsite comes with all the technology you need for event or venue management including:
- a flexible booking system with online payments processing including credit/debit card clearance, PayPal or payments made direct to your bank;
- fully integrated merchandise sales system and online shop;
- a full ticketing system or integration with proprietary system such as Eventbrite; and
- a full social media promotion package.
All you need to do is add logos, images and text for your event(s) and/or venue(s).
Your Microsite is built in a WordPress™ platform and is very easy to update and maintain.
It is completely free¹ and comes with software installed worth £2000!
Your package includes:
- free secure hosting on our systems;
- free technical support;
- free updates and security alerts;
Hosting is free on a subdomain (eg yourevent.goodlocally.com)
or optionally choose to have it hosted on your own registered domain (eg yourdomain.com) for a small additional charge.
To launch your website send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will install your website for you to customise to your requirements.
- Normal Good Locally booking terms apply. Bookings on stalls and venues incur a commission of 10% on each booking made through our systems. Your event will also be listed on goodlocalevents.com