Bedford River Festival Continental Market, 11th-13th July in town centre and 14th-15th July at Festival (5 days trading) – Trader Booking
Bedford River Festival is an event with a 40 year history which attracts 250,000 over the two days in July. This is the booking form for the event’s Continental Markets which are sited at the very heart of the activities. In addition to the River Festival we will be running a Continental Market for three days in Bedford giving a run of five trading days in total.
We operate an equal opportunities policy for traders and you do not have to be a continental trader to trade on this market. Applications are invited from all kinds of traders of all suitable lines and are particularly welcome from people selling food produce and crafts.
The market at the event is operated by MM Events Group.
- Booking checks are free and place you under no obligation;
- You will be asked to pay a £50 non-refundable deposit only if your application is confirmed and you choose to accept the booking;
- Cancellation Policy: After acceptance of booking and up to 7 days before event cancellation is permitted (£50 deposit will be forfeited). Within 7 days of event, full stall payment is due.
MM Events Group are looking for high quality traders from the UK and beyond selling international street food, foods and crafts and other suitable products. In accordance with MM Events policy for town centre trading you are required to trade under gazebos with white lids at this event unless specifically authorised to do otherwise.
Stall Costs and Payment
Your booking is for the duration of the event. No single day bookings are available. You are paying for the space you occupy. Stalls and tables are not provided.
- 3m x 3m Stall costs £300 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 4.5m x 3m Stall costs £450 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 6m x 3m Stall costs £600 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 9m x 3m Stall costs £900 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
Electricity is provided at additional cost as indicated.
Electricity can be provided
- A 16A supply is £20 per event (inc VAT)
- A 32A supply is £40 per event (inc VAT)
In each case you will get a single socket and you will need to supply your own splitters and/or extensions.
An overnight security charge of £15 per stall (inc VAT) is compulsory and will be added to your bill.
Water and other services
A water supply (stand pipe) is provided at this event.
Waste clearance and disposal
Rubbish Clearance and disposal is included in your stall costs.
Information on the proximity of trader parking will be provided with your booking pack. Free parking is not provided at this event.