Bristol Vegan and Wellbeing Market, City Centre Location – FREE stallholder availability check
Your free availability check – How it works:
- Select from the provisionally available date(s) on the calendar and add them to your basket;
- You can check availability for multiple events/markets with any operator all at one time and check out only once. Your provisional booking request will be sent to all the operators when you check out;
- When you’re ready to check out select the Checkout link on the page or use the “Cart” item in the top menu. You will not be charged to check a reservation but no reservation is made until your booking is confirmed;
- Operators will come back to you as to whether they will accept your booking and a final stall rent;
- Confirm whether you want to trade and agree when and how you will provide stall information and payment.
Bristol City Council’s new Vegan and Wellbeing Market is the latest in a series of themed markets which operates on the highly visible Corn Street site which enjoys massive footfall, particularly at lunchtimes.
The market is expected to trade every Monday from 1oam through the busy lunchtime period and on into the afternoon to 5pm.
All street food (catering) stalls must be vegan and produce stalls sell vegan goods. The market will also offer vegan clothes and accessories. Applications are also invited from sellers of wellbeing products such as yoga and other spiritual items.
Market Facts and Trader Information
The market will be held every Monday on Corn Street from 10am to 5pm.
Products and services
Your products or services could include:
- Wellness related books or literature
- Health supplements
- Herbal teas or remedies
- Spiritual practice items such as prayer beads or singing bowls
- Physical practice items such as yoga mats or clothing
- Promotion or practice of holistic therapies
- Promotion or practice of wellness disciplines such as yoga or meditation
- Mental health services or products
- Weight loss products or services
- Strength and fitness equipment or services
- Vegan street food
Food trader licence
Fee charges are £37 per day per stall, but reduced to £30 for an initial three month period of this new market.
Non food stalls
Charges are £25 per day, but reduced to £20 for the first three months.
You’ll initially be offered a stall on a casual week-by-week basis.
If the trial period of the market has enough public support for it to continue, we may offer you a permanent pitch.
You’ll be supplied with:
- an 8ft x 8ft (2.5 metre) market stall space
- a traditional style umbrella canopy
- 16amp electricity supply
- up to two tables
- nearby parking for one vehicle