Great British Food Festival, Hardwick Hall, 5th-7th May 2018 – Trader Booking
How Booking Checks Work
- You can make a list of possible events without making a booking enquiry by adding them to your wishlist;
- No card or payment details are required to send a booking enquiry. No payment will be requested prior to acceptance of your booking;
- You will only be checking acceptability of your stall and availability with this booking form. The event may request more information;
- You can check availability for multiple events/markets with any operator all at one time and check out only once. Your provisional booking request will be sent to all the operators when you check out;
- When you’re ready to check out select the Checkout link on the page or use the “Cart” item in the top menu. You will not be charged to check a reservation but no reservation is made until your booking is confirmed and any required deposit is paid.
This form is for traders selling produce to take home, including sampling & tasters i.e cakes, cheese, jams etc or food related gifts and equipment or crafts or other products. This form is not for hot coffee/tea, hot food, bars, or for any produce for consumption at the event other than samples.
No applications for caterers are being accepted for this event.
Locations and Configurations
You can choose whether to have a stalls under cover inside a marquee, or outside using own gazebo. Different stall sizes are available but larger stalls are only available outside. Outside pitches are 3m deep. Larger stalls may be accepted outside but are subject to special quotation.
Inside Stall 2m – £330 for event duration
Inside Stall 3m – £425 for event duration
Outside Stall 3m – £300 for event duration
Outside Stall 4.5m – £395 for event duration
Deposit of 25% payable on acceptance with full amount payable 6 weeks before event.
Power is available as either a 16A supply or a 32A supply at additional cost.
No power: Free of charge
16A Supply: £65 for event duration
32A Supply: £95 for event duration
Tables must be prebooked. One 1.8m table is supplied free of charge to inside exhibitors. Additional tables can be supplied at £10 per table.
YOU MUST Read the full Vendor Terms and Conditions