King’s Cross Canopy Market, Covered Location, Affluent Clientele – FREE stallholder availability check
Your free availability check – How it works:
- Select from the provisionally available date(s) on the calendar and add them to your basket;
- You can check availability for multiple events/markets with any operator all at one time and check out only once. Your provisional booking request will be sent to all the operators when you check out;
- When you’re ready to check out select the Checkout link on the page or use the “Cart” item in the top menu. You will not be charged to check a reservation but no reservation is made until your booking is confirmed;
- Operators will come back to you as to whether they will accept your booking and a final stall rent;
- Confirm whether you want to trade and agree when and how you will provide stall information and payment.
The new (in 2018) canopy market at King’s Cross has got off to a great start and is popular with both traders and shoppers. Located in an area with a good street food market already operating (Granary Square by KERB 12-2, Weds to Fridays) organisers rightly chose a different tack.
The event operates 12-8 Fridays and 11-6 Saturday and Sunday. There is (of course) street food but the market has a solid quality fresh food and drink section as well as good craft stalls of the designer/maker type.
Canopy Market is has a quota of Street Food traders but a few slots are sensibly held back for guest traders so there is a good reason to apply, even if you might go on the waiting list.
The market trades later alongside a music session on Friday (acoustic because of the neighbours) which gives a pleasant atmosphere for an early evening crowd to relax with food and drink after work.
This area of London is no longer a cheap place to live but it does have residents seeking an “urban lifestyle” so it tends to attract an affluent younger clientele which are very food conscious and design aware, with money to spend if the right products are offered..