Plymouth Flavour Fest Continental Market, 1st to 3rd June 2018 – Trader Booking
Plymouth Flavour Fest SW Continental Market is a continental-style quality market to be held on the Piazza in Plymouth as part of the Flavour Fest SW event. The event is the leading Food Festival in the south west of England attracting in excess of 300,000 per year.
We operate an equal opportunities policy and you do not have to be a continental trader to attend. Applications are invited from all kinds of traders and are particularly welcome from people selling food produce and crafts.
The market at the event is operated by MM Events Group.
- Booking checks are free and place you under no obligation;
- You will be asked to pay a £50 non-refundable deposit only if your application is confirmed and you choose to accept the booking;
- Cancellation Policy: After acceptance of booking and up to 7 days before event cancellation is permitted (£50 deposit will be forfeited). Within 7 days of event, full stall payment is due.
MM Events Group are looking for high quality traders from the UK and beyond selling international street food, foods and crafts and other suitable products. In accordance with MM Events policy for town centre trading you are required to trade under gazebos with white lids at this event unless specifically authorised to do otherwise.
Stall Costs and Payment
Your booking is for the duration of the event. No single day bookings are available. You are paying for the space you occupy. Stalls and tables are not provided.
- 3m x 3m Stall costs £300 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 4.5m x 3m Stall costs £450 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 6m x 3m Stall costs £600 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 9m x 3m Stall costs £900 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
Electricity is provided at additional cost as indicated.
Electricity can be provided
- A 16A supply is £20 per event (inc VAT)
- A 32A supply is £40 per event (inc VAT)
In each case you will get a single socket and you will need to supply your own splitters and/or extensions.
An overnight security charge of £15 per stall (inc VAT) is compulsory and will be added to your bill.
Water and other services
A water supply (stand pipe) is provided at this event.
Waste clearance and disposal
Rubbish Clearance and disposal is included in your stall costs.
Information on the proximity of trader parking will be provided with your booking pack. Free parking is not provided at this event.