Southport Continental Market, 3rd to 7th May 2018 (5 days) – Trader Booking
How Booking Checks Work
- No card or payment details are required to send a booking enquiry. No payment will be requested prior to confirmation;
- You will only be checking acceptability of your stall and availability with this booking form. The event may request more information;
- No booking is made until the event has confirmed acceptability of your reservation.
- An Invoice/Payment Request will then be sent to you for a non-refundable deposit of £50 which you pay if you accept the booking. Once your deposit is paid your stall is booked and you will receive Confirmation of Booking and your Trader Information Pack;
- The remainder of the invoice is payable on arrival at the event.
Southport Continental Market is a Continental Style Market to be held in Chapel Street, Southport. The venue is a town centre pedestrianised High Street. The market is operated by MM Events Group.
- Booking checks are free and place you under no obligation;
- You will be asked to pay a £50 non-refundable deposit only if your application is confirmed and you choose to accept the booking;
- Cancellation Policy: After acceptance of booking and up to 7 days before event cancellation is permitted (£50 deposit will be forfeited). Within 7 days of event, full stall payment is due.
MM Events Group are looking for high quality traders from the UK and beyond selling international street food, foods and crafts and other suitable products. In accordance with MM Events policy for town centre trading you are required to trade under gazebos with white lids at this event unless specifically authorised to do otherwise.
Stall Costs and Payment
Your booking is for the duration of the event. No single day bookings are available. You are paying for the space you occupy. Stalls and tables are not provided.
- 3m x 3m Stall costs £190 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 4.5m x 3m Stall costs £250 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 6m x 3m Stall costs £310 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 9m x 3m Stall costs £350 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
Electricity is provided at additional cost as indicated.
Electricity can be provided
- A 16A supply is £20 per event (inc VAT)
- A 32A supply is £40 per event (inc VAT)
In each case you will get a single socket and you will need to supply your own splitters and/or extensions.
An overnight security charge of £15 per stall (inc VAT) is compulsory and will be added to your bill.
Water and other services
A water supply (stand pipe) is provided at this event.
Waste clearance and disposal
Rubbish Clearance and disposal is included in your stall costs.
Information on the proximity of trader parking will be provided with your booking pack. Free parking is not provided at this event.