Woodhall Spa Home and Garden Festival, 8th to 10th June 2018 (3+ days event) – Trader Booking
- Ideal for Home, Garden, Leisure, Food, Crafts, Gifts, Children’s Goods, Fashion
- Choose to be inside a Marquee or have an Outdoor Stall
- Discounts for Specialist Plant Sellers and Nurseries (Outdoor Gazebo Only) with Flexible Trading Days
- Discounts for Charities (Outdoor Gazebo Only)
- Superb Demographic
- Heavily Promoted Event
- Free admission to the public to an already busy site
Stalls cost as little as £50 per day at this free-admission heavily publicised event with the opportunity to reach an affluent audience of gardeners and house-proud shoppers on the busiest shopping weekends of the year for Garden and Leisure.
Jubilee Park on the edge of the prosperous and affluent Lincolnshire spa town of Woodhall Spa is a delightful setting for this colourful and original events.
We go out of our way to bring an amazing collection of bedding plants, seedlings, potted plants and trees on sale outside. These are supplemented with stalls selling furniture for indoors and outdoors; decorative accessories, gifts and some fashion items.
We are predicting a particularly busy shopping event with pent-up sales having been delayed by the cold spring and wet weather. It’s time to get rid of winter blues and for Gardeners and Home Owners and lovers of fine things to start shopping!
The Woodhall Spa Home and Garden Festival runs over 4 days over the May bank holiday 4th-7th May in Jubilee Park at Woodhall Spa. The main trading days are 5th, 6th and 7th with the Friday mostly preview and set up.
If you don’t know Woodhall Spa it offers the perfect demographic for this type of event – an inland resort with an affluent local population and lots of holiday visitors to the Championship Golf Course, the Kinema in the Woods and indeed to the already busy venue of Jubilee Park itself, with its caravan and campsite, gorgeous open air swimming pool and excellent leisure facilities.
The event is free admission and is being heavily promoted with 150 signs going out and a huge leaflet drop, plus ads in local media.
Jubilee Park has its own large captive audience from the campsite and surrounding residential as well as the many visitors to use the pool and the leisure facilities. We also have a number of gardening groups attending.
In addition to the selling event here will be a substantial “Plant Finder” section of smaller specialist nurseries, a chainsaw sculpture carving exhibition and ‘Gardeners Question Time’ type advice sessions.
The event includes a specialist foods and crafts market.
The “Home” element is centred on the patio and the kitchen with barbecues and outdoor cooking sundries a favourite with our customers as well as colourful ceramics from Morocco, Portugal and Spain.
Overall this is a shopping experience over the May Bank Holiday weekend in a lovely destination to stimulate the senses.
Good Locally are looking for high quality traders from the UK and beyond selling garden-related and outdoor products, international street food, foods and crafts and other suitable products.
Stall Costs and Payment
You will be located under cover in a marquee.
- 2.5m frontage Stall (2.5 m deep) – £210 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 3m frontage Stall (2.5 m deep) – £250 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- Other sizes, please call 07542 026035 – for duration of event (Vat exempt)
Outside space. Gazebo or stall NOT provided
- 3m x 3m Stall costs £160 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 4.5m x 3m Stall costs £220 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 6m x 3m Stall costs £300 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- 9m x 3m Stall costs £350 for duration of event (Vat exempt)
- For “free space” or to use additional depth, please call 07542 026035
Specialist Plantsmen and Nurseries
Gazebo or stall NOT provided
Outside space only – 3m x 3m £35 per day
Charity Stalls and Community Groups
Gazebo or stall NOT provided
Outside space only. £100 per event. Must be approved by event organiser.
Electricity can be provided
- A 16A supply is £30 for the event (inc VAT)
- A 32A supply is £50 for the event (inc VAT)
In each case you will get a single socket and you will need to supply your own splitters and/or extensions or these can be hired to you.
Tables can be provided at £10 each but must be notified beforehand with your booking.
Overnight security is included
Water and other services
A water supply (stand pipe) is provided at this event.
Waste clearance and disposal
Rubbish Clearance and disposal is included in your stall costs.
Information on the proximity of trader parking will be provided with your booking pack. Free parking is provided.
Contact Jubilee Park for availability on site.